10.14.2012

updates and up next

It's been a little over a month since wildflowers hit the eMarketplace, and many exciting moments have occurred.  Here's an update on some of the latest, as well as a sneak preview of r mccormack writes upcoming blog post series: 

The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Indie Publishing

Updates:

Thank you to Scottsdale Library for accepting wildflowers into the LOCAL collection.  The book will be available for check out within the next four weeks, after going through the cataloguing and shelving process.  Visit Scottsdale Library online by selecting link.

I'm honored to be featured on Chroi and Me, a blog written by Heidi Horchler, who is dedicated to providing informational resources for writers (and horse owners, cooks, and artists of all kinds).  Heidi writes an Author Interview series that features a variety of authors.  Read my interview here.

Beginning Wednesday October 17, 2012:

The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Indie Publishing - R McCormack Style
or 
(W5+ H) x (IP ÷ RMs)

Every Wednesday for the next six weeks, r mccormack writes will host the Equation Occasion, a solution-focused look on the questions surrounding Indie publishing at the moment.  Though these posts will chronicle my individual experience and perspective, I will cover general information and resources, too.  We'll ask:

Who am I? Who is my audience?
What is Indie Publishing?
When is Indie Publishing a good fit?
Where do I start?
Why is the market changing?
How do I make the most of my Indie experience?

I hope you'll join me to share your own feelings and ideas.